Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020 See Application Form Portal Here
Are you in search of teaching jobs in Ekiti state? Do you want to know about the ongoing Ekiti state government recruitment for Teachers? However, all you have to do is to ensure you read this guide to the end.
This post is to notify the general public about the ongoing Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment and how to get and fill the application form online.
Furthermore, all the interested applicants are to report on the SUBEB headquarters in Ado-Ekiti on Tuesdays 7 August 2019, and Wednesdays 8 August 2019 between 8 am to 4 pm.
Please note you have to bear in mind that the application/registration form is free! However, do not pay anyone for the forms.
If you want to apply for Teaching jobs in Ekiti state, you’re to understand and meet-up with the recruitment requirement and process below.
Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2019
Table of Contents
To fill your application form, you’re required to meet-up with the requirement below.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Candidates must maintain five credit unit in WAEC/GCE/SSCE, including English and Mathematics before applying.
- Applicants must ND, NCE, HND and Barchersor degrees with a minimum second class honour in the required field.
- NYSC certificates
- Applicants must be residents of Ekiti State.
- Candidates must have working experience.
- Applicants must be able to work in any environment.
How To Apply For Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020
All the interested applicants are to visit the SUBEB headquarters in Ado-Ekiti on Tuesdays 7 August 2019, and Wednesdays 8 August 2019 between 8 am to 4 pm to obtain the application form.
However, candidates should know that the qualifying exams will take place on at August 17 at the following places Ado-Ekiti, Ikere Ekiti, Ikole-Ekiti, Ido-Ekiti, Ijero-Ekiti, and Ode-Ekiti.
Lastly, ensure you fill your details correctly in the application form. However, all your credentials should be complete and submit alongside the application form.
Things To Know About Ekiti State SUBEB Recruitment
To begin with, all the applicants should take note of the following below.
- Applicants, you know that form will be available at SUBEB headquarters in Ado-Ekiti.
- However, The qualifying exams will take place on at August 17 at the following places Ado-Ekiti, Ikere Ekiti, Ikole-Ekiti, Ido-Ekiti, Ijero-Ekiti, and Ode-Ekiti.
- Late submission of application form will not be accepted.
If you’ve any question, about this guide make use of our comment box below right now.